MY HEALTHY COOKIES RECIPE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! These cookies are vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free, oil-free and delicious! I am proud to say that these amazing cookies are made with REAL FOOD in 20 minutes with 8 ingredients! Wooohoooo! These healthy cookies are easy to make and perfect for breakfast or a snack on-the-go! Full of fiber, complex carbs, and healthy fats to keep you full; plus they are low in sugar and when you add the dried mulberries in they take on a superfood like quality! The recipe below yields 7 healthy cookies!
Ingredients for healthy cookies:
1.5 cups of sprouted gluten-free oats
1 super ripe banana
2 TBSP. of unsweetened apple sauce
1 TSP. baking powder
A dash of pink salt
A dash of cinnamon
Small handful of dried mulberries (or golden raisins)
(optional) a few drops of vanilla stevia
Baking directions for healthy cookies:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Peel and mash 1 super ripe banana with a fork
- Combine mashed banana + 1.5 cups of sprouted gluten-free oats + 2 TBSP. of unsweetened apple sauce + 1 TSP. baking powder + a dash of pink salt + a dash of cinnamon in a mixing bowl and mix into a loose cookie dough like consistency; then mix in a small handful of dried mulberries or golden raisins (you could also nix the mulberries/raisins and they would still be really yummy!!)
- Separate mixture into 7 balls and place on your parchment lined baking sheet. Make sure to mash down the balls into a cookie form as they will not spread out while baking.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes at 350 degrees then flip and bake for another 5-10 minutes!
- Enjoy immediately or once they cool, store in a loosely covered container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
I also show you how I make my healthy cookies in my latest YouTube video! Click the photo below to watch! 🙂
PS: have you checked out my new vegan-ebook?!